Everything you need to know when investing in video
Using video for professional development can have a huge impact on teaching and learning. But, there are some non-negotiables you need to consider.
Why this guide is essential for you:
- Provides powerful research that proves why video works
- Advises on how to gain staff buy-in and enthusiasm
- Highlights the key areas to consider when choosing video capture tools and technology
- Suggests questions to ask to ensure your community is always secure and supported
- Showcases the impact others have seen and different ways of using video for professional learning
- Lays out a checklist of the security questions you need to ask to protect everyone in your community
Use the form to get your free buyer's guide.
"If you want to see what you need to do to improve in your classroom for your students, video is it."
Anna Ellis, English Teacher, Whitcliffe Mount School