Powerful professional learning for multi-academy trusts
Establishing a collaborative approach to CPD across schools is challenging but crucial to driving up standards.
This guide will help MAT leaders overcome the cultural barriers to achieving effective cross-school professional learning that is focused on pupil outcomes.
Why download this guide?
- Explore joint practice development and how best to embed it
- Achieve meaningful school-to-school support
- Understand the role of leadership when enabling collaborative CPD
- Consider the need for collaboration across MATs
Complete the form to get your free guide.
"Within a school-led system, how do we ensure that schools are supporting each others' development and, through such collaboration, improving the quality of both professional and student learning?"
- Vivienne Porrit - Director of School Partnerships, Institute of Education